Savoury zucchini bread with sun-dried tomatoes, easy and full of flavour.
It is zucchini season and not sure what to do with this seasonal vegetable?
Have you tried these recipes?
Zucchini salad, zucchini casserole with tuna and omelet with goat cheese.
Then let’s try something new, savoury zucchini bread with sun-dried tomatoes.
How is the texture of this savoury zucchini bread? (video)
Savoury zucchini breadCourse: BreadCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
220 g zucchini, shredded
200 g flour
40 g olive oil
40 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
70 g parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
Optional: black olives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix in a large bowl: flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another large bowl beat together eggs and oil with a electric mixer until combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well combined. Add parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes and zucchini and combine.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 180°C.
- Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes and enjoy it!
- You can enjoy it by itself or spread some cottage cheese or butter on top.