Salmon tartare with mango and yogurt, creamy and fresh combination.
If you want to give a twist to a classic salmon tartare this might be the recipe for you.
Salmon tartare with mango and yogurtCourse: StarterCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
400 g salmon filets
1 avocado, cut into cubes
2 tablespoon yogurt
2 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon lime juice
2 teaspoon sesame oil
ground black pepper
Toppings: black sesame seeds and chopped green onion
- Prepare the salmon: Remove the skin and cut salmon into bite-size cubes. Place into a medium-size bowl.
- Marinade: Pour over the salmon cubes the soy sauce, sesame oil, chilly powder and lime juice. Mix and cool for 20-25 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, toss avocado with some olive oil, salt and ground pepper.
- Peel and cut the mango, place in a blender.
Add the yogurt and a pinch of chilli powder.
Blend until a creamy consistency is formed.
- Assembly: Add 2-3 tablespoons of the mango-yogurt cream to a jar or a nice glass.
Place 1 tablespoon of diced avocado in the middle of the cream.
Place 2 tablespoons of the marinated salmon on top of the avocado.
Sprinkle some sesame seeds and sliced green onions.