Pulled turkey stuffed sweet potato, yes, it is as good as it sounds.
Easy and delicious combination using some juicy pulled turkey, avocado, fresh lime and yoghurt sauce… so good.
You can also use pulled pork or even taco minced meat stuffing. All options are great for this recipe.
Pulled turkey stuffed sweet potatoCourse: MainCuisine: Slow cookerDifficulty: Easy
- Wrap the sweet potatoes in aluminium foil and cook in the oven or on the slow cooker. Cook them until soft and tender, time might differ if the potatoes are bigger.
Slow cooker: 3-4 hours on high
Oven: 1,5-2 hours 200°C.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise and shred the inside a little bit.
- Place some onion and tomato slices in the potato.
- Add some smashed avocado and some pulled turkey.
- Lime yoghurt sauce: Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the sauce over the potato and enjoy!