Chicken and avocado burritos are a quick and healthy lunch idea.
Looking for an easy lunch idea?
Easy to make, flavourful, soft and crunchy, what else?
Mayo or yogurt sauce?
The sauce is key for these burritos, do not skip it. You can go for a classic mayo sauce or keep it on the healthy side and use this delicious garlic and yogurt sauce:
Healthy mayo sauce with garlic is also an amazing idea.
Make some extra yogurt sauce as it is amazing for dipping.
Chicken and avocado burritosCourse: LunchCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
2 large tortillas
1 avocado, sliced
1/2 chicken breast, diced and stir-fried
- Lay a tortilla flat on a chopping board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of yogurt sauce in the centre of the tortilla.
- Place 1/2 of the sliced avocado on top of the sauce and some diced and stir-fried or roasted chicken.
- Top the chicken with 2-3 cheese sliced. Optional: add some Sriracha.
- Roll the tortilla to form the burrito.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and cook the burrito 2 minutes on each side until golden. Repeat the process with the other burrito.
- Enjoy it warm!