Fresh, quick and easy to make. Ready in 15 minutes. It is strawberry season so I am adding them to everything 🙂 I love sweet and salty mixes in a salad so I am always trying new ingredients.
Hope this idea inspires you.
Let me know if you try it!
Red lentil pasta saladCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
Red lentil pasta 80gr
1 tomato, cut into cubes
1 avocado, cut into cubes
1 pear, cut into cubes
8 strawberries, cut into cubes
Blue cheese, cut into cubes
6 green olives
Dressing: Olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper
- Boil red lentil pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander and run under cold water.
- Roast pear cubes in a small pan. No need to add any oil.
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a pan, no oil needed.
- Place the pasta in 2 bowls and add all the ingredients.
- Dressing: Place all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Toss the salad with the dressing.
Do you want more salad ideas? Click here.