Mediterranean white bean salad, easy and quick way to enjoy legumes also in summer.
Ready in 15 minutes and perfect to bring it to the beach or mountain.
If you never tried white beans in a salad, please do 🙂 they are delicious and perfect for a hot summer day.
If you want some inspiration for SUMMER RECIPES, check here.
Mediterranean white bean saladCourse: Salads, MainCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
1 large can (400 g) white beans, drained and rinsed
4 sun-dried tomatoes
1-2 carrots, peeled
20 kalamata olives
Canned tuna or bonito
Fresh and dry oregano
Salt and pepper
- Place the white beans in a salad bowl.
- Chop the onion, carrot, tomato and sun-dried tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- Add tuna and kalamata olives and toss.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle some dry oregano, salt and pepper, toss.
- Serve with some shaved parmesan on top.
- Store in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.