Papaya and prosciutto salad, fresh, crunchy and delicious combo for summer.
Adding fresh fruit to any salad is always a great idea, especially if we use some sweet fruit in season.
Papaya season is almost over in Spain but I wanted to use the last sweet papayas to create a delicious salad.
Fresh lettuce, sweet papaya, prosciutto, blue cheese, croutons…
All the good things combined on a salad, let’s start!
Papaya and prosciutto saladCourse: SaladCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup diced papaya
50 g prosciutto
Salt and pepper
- Add lettuce to the platter.
- Place bite-size prosciutto pieces on top of the lettuce.
- Add diced papaya and crumbled blue cheese.
- Place some croutons on top and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.