Easy broccoli with mandarin and soy sauce, the perfect side dish.
This quick side dish is just perfect for any weekly menu, so easy to make and full of flavour.
Ready in less than 8 minutes.
If you need some delicious main dish recipes, here are some fo my favourites.
Easy broccoli with mandarin and soy sauceCourse: Side dish, VegetablesCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
1 whole broccoli cut into florets
30 g cashew nuts
- Mandarin sauce
1 mandarin juice or 1/2 orange juice
1 garlic, minced
1 cm fresh ginger, minced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Roast the cashew nuts in a medium-size skillet over medium heat until golden. Set aside.
- Combine all mandarin sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and add the broccoli florets.
- Pour the mandarin sauce in and cover with the lid immediately.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve broccoli in a bowl and sprinkle with some roasted cashew nuts.