Broad beans with codfish and poached egg, is a delicious way to enjoy this seasonal vegetable.
Codfish and broad beans are in season so I had to make a recipe using both ingredients.
How to make the perfect poached egg?
This is the easiest way to make perfect poached eggs.
Enjoy the recipe.
Broad beans with codfish and poached eggCourse: Fish, VegetablesCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
400 g fresh or frozen broad beans
120 g fresh codfish
1 garlic, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and peel. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, until golden.
- Add the broad beans, season with salt and pepper. Sauteé for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the codfish fillet into slices and then into cubes. Add to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley and serve in 2 bowls.
- Add one poached egg to each bowl and enjoy! (Sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper if you like the spicy food)