Chicken teriyaki with homemade sauce, easy and delicious.
Using the homemade teriyaki sauce nothing can go wrong, recipe here.
Serve with some steamed rice and broccoli to make the perfect meal.
Chicken teriyaki with homemade sauceCourse: MainCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
4 tablespoons homemade teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
To serve: steamed rice and broccoli, chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast to the hot skillet.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cook for 2 minutes more on each side or until the chicken is done.
- Add some steamed rice and broccoli on a platter.
- Place the chicken breast over the rice and pour the remaining sauce from the skillet over the chicken.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Optional: Add some sriracha sauce if you like it spicy.
I like using a bamboo steamer basket to steam the broccoli with I cook the rice. Cooking both at the same time. In case you are looking for a good bamboo steamer, here mine.