Homemade teriyaki sauce, easy and delicious.
This sauce has everything, easy and quick to make (less than 10 mins), I did not use any sugar, just 2 dates and it is delicious.
It is quick to make and you can keep it in the fridge for up to a week to use it for different recipes. Chicken teriyaki, salmon teriyaki, cauliflower… everything turns delicious.
Ready to make the best homemade teriyaki sauce?
Homemade teriyaki sauceCourse: SauceCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
125 ml soy sauce
2 Medjool pitted dates
1 teaspoon fresh ginger
3 tablespoon Mirin sauce
60 ml water
2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until you get an even texture.
- Pour into a saucepan pan and set over medium heat.
- Heat the sauce until it thickens, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Store in a closed container in the fridge for up to a week.
If you are looking for more Asian recipes, here some delicious Asian food.