Broad beans with poached egg, so simple yet so good.
We will be using fresh broad beans that are in season in January.
In this video you will find the easiest way to make perfect poached eggs at home.
Broad beans with poached eggCourse: MainCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
350 g fresh broad beans
40 g jamón or bacon, chopped
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 poached eggs
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and peel.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Add the jamon or bacon and the garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broad beans and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Follow this video to get perfect poached eggs.
- Serve the beans in 2 bowls and add 2 poached eggs on each bowl. Sprinkle some freshly grounder black pepper and enjoy it.