Let’s give a little twist to some delicious and seasonal white asparagus to make asparagus with anchovies and salmorejo style sauce.
Asparagus are still in season and you can find several recipes on the web, from cold to warm dishes but lets make a little bit more fancy recipe.
Even the recipe is not difficult at all I will show you how to make a nice presentation of this dish to surprise anyone.
Asparagus with anchovies and salmorejo style sauceCourse: StarterCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
4 white asparagus
6 tablespoons salmorejo style sauce
6 salted anchovies
Roasted pine nuts
- Clean and cook the asparagus following these steps.
- Cut each anchovy in 3 pieces and set aside.
- Pour the salmorejo style in a platter.
- Add asparagus on top of the sauce.
- Place 2-3 anchovy pieces on top of each asparagus.
- Sprinkle some roasted pine nuts.
- Add some freshly grated lime zest.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and serve.