Tomato, mango and burrata salad, the perfect summer salad.
Need more salad or summer recipe ideas?
Tomato, mango and burrata saladCourse: SaladCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
3 medium tomatoes
1 burrata cheese ball
Freshly ground black pepper
Fresh mint or basil leaves
Optional: Pesto and pine nuts
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Peel and slice the mango and avocado.
- Arrange the tomato, mango and avocado on a serving platter. Place first a tomato slice, then an avocado slice and then a mango slice. Repeat until the platter is full.
- Place the burrata on the platter.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and top with some fresh basil or mint leaves.
- Optional: Add some fresh pesto and pine nuts right before serving. Enjoy!