Pintxo Saturday is here again. Today I am sharing a super easy tapa: Stuffed mushrooms with onion and garlic. Quick, easy and delicious!
Try and let me know if you like it.
More pintxos (tapas) next Saturday 🙂 #pintxorootsandcook
Stuffed Mushrooms – PintxoCourse: Pintxo, Tapa, AppetizersCuisine: BasqueDifficulty: Easy
With the ingredients below you will make 8 pintxos (Tapas
16 medium-size mushrooms
1 chopped onion
1 chopped garlic clove
1/4 cup white wine
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
salt and pepper
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Clear the mushrooms and add them to the pan. It is ok if they do not fit in the pan at the beginning as they will shrink as they cook and loose water.
Cook from both sides until they get soft, around 20 minutes.
- In the meantime make the filling. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil a small pan over medium heat. Add and sauté chopped onion and garlic. 10 minutes.
- Add parsley and white wine. Simmer for 5 minutes, until almost all the liquid evaporates. Filling is ready. Set aside.
- Place all the mushrooms upside down.
Add 1 teaspoon of the filling to each mushroom.
Place the smaller mushrooms over a bigger one to get 8 pintxos (tapas).
Insert a toothpick into mushrooms.
- Serve hot with a little bit of bread.
- – Fry Pan BRA