Pulled turkey quesadillas, tender and flavourful turkey cooked on the slow cooker to make the most amazing quesadillas. So simple yet so good.
Pulled turkey quesadillas with:
Guacamole: You can make some guacamole to dip the turkey quesadillas.
Pico de gallo: Freshly make pico de gallo is also perfect to enjoy with quesadillas.
Yogurt sauce: Yogurt, garlic and lime sauce will also be an amazing combination.
Pulled turkey quesadillasCourse: Appetizers and Snack, Meat, Slow Cooker, Sous VideCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan. Cook for 30 seconds and flip.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of the pulled turkey and spread over the tortilla.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover with another tortilla and lower the heat. Cook for 1 minute and flip carefully but quick using a spatula.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the quesadilla to a chopping board and cut into wedges.
- Repeat with the rest of the quesadillas.
- Serve with some yogurt sauce or guacamole.
If you need more info about slow cooker and how to choose the right one for you, check this post.
This post contains affiliate links.