Grilled peppers with goat cheese, simple and easy bbq appetizer.
Red peppers and goat cheese are always a great combination but if you grill them and add some fresh herbs, it will turn into the perfect bbq starter.
Let me know if you like it.
Grilled peppers with goat cheeseCourse: Appetizer, StarterCuisine: BBQDifficulty: Easy
2 red peppers
- Cut stems off peppers and slice in half lengthwise. Remove seeds.
- Place peppers in baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place peppers on hot grill grates. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer half of the peppers to a platter and add some goat cheese. Close with the other half of the pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle some maldon salt and fresh thyme. Add some roasted pine nuts or walnuts if you like.