Super easy roasted apple purée to use it in lots of different recipes.
It is apple season, cold outside so I can not think of a better recipe.
Just with 3 ingredients, you can prepare amazing roasted apples to enjoy them like that or to make a purée.
What can you do with roasted apple purée?
- Yoghurt, quark or skyr
- Vanilla ice cream
- Make some plain cake and spread it on top
- Spread on a toast and put some fresh goat cheese on top, yummy!
- Keep some to make the tapa this #pintxoSaturday
Easy Roasted Apple PuréeCourse: Healthy, Pintxos (Tapas), Side dish, VeganDifficulty: Easy
8 teaspoon date caramel or a little bit of sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Rinse and dry the apples. Using a sharp knife, cut out the stem area and then scoop out the seeds using a small spoon.
* You can also cut the apples in half, so it is easier to remove the stem and seeds.
- Place the apples in a baking tray and stuff with date caramel or a bit of sugar. Place the water and the cinnamon in a small bowl and stir to combine. Pour into the bottom of the baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until soft.
- Cool for 20 minutes. Remove the apple skins and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Keep in the refrigerator in a closed container for up to 1 week.
Pingback: Cloud Egg with Roasted Apple Purée and Crispy Morcilla - RootsandCook