Healthy and light dinner idea that is super easy and quick to make. Just a few ingredients and the result is really good.
Zucchini “linguini” with shrimpsCourse: MainCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
8 shrimp, peeled
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 choricero pepper, dry pepper, chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 teaspoon paprika, sweet or spicy
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take the zucchini and using a vegetable peeler and peel long-wide strips lengthwise. Set aside
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic, choricero pepper and shrimps. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika, mix and add quickly the white wine. Be careful as paprika burns easily and it will give a bitter taste. Cook for 1 minutes.
- Add zucchini linguini to the wok and stir fry for 4 minutes. I like to leave the zucchini a little bit crispy, but you can cook it a little bit more if you prefer it soft.
- Serve on a plate with an slice of lemon.