The perfect fall pizza, wild mushroom pizza. Easy, different and absolutely delicious.
Days are getting shorter and it is getting colder outside. It is that time to the year when we spend more time at home, and a good baking project or in this case a homemade pizza is always a great idea. Best of the season on a pizza.
Homemade beer pizza dough to make fall wild mushroom pizza is key.
Homemade beer pizza dough
This is my go to beer pizza dough. I make it once every other week for Sunday pizza night 🙂
I make the full recipe, so I can make 2 pizzas on Sunday and freeze the rest of the dough for next week.
Super easy to make and a must in my home. Recipe here.
October-November is the best time of the year to enjoy wild mushrooms. You can mix any of your favourite mushrooms for this pizza.
Just a few ingredients but the combination will surprise you.
Shall we start?
Wild mushroom pizza – Fall pizzaCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Medium
1/4 of the beer pizza dough (to make 1 pizza)
100 g mixed wild mushrooms, sliced
75g creme fraise
1/4 cup caramelized onion
- Parsley oil:
1 garlic clove
A bunch of fresh parsley
1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat the oven to 250°C.
- In a medium size skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add mushrooms and a bit of salt and sauté for 5 minutes, until golden.
- On a floured surface, flatten the dough ball into a large disk, leaving a thick 1 cm lip or edge.
- Place pizza disk in a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Spread the creme fraise on the pizza as you would do with the tomato sauce. Top with caramelized onion and sautéed mushrooms.
- Bake at 250°C for 13-14 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend the garlic, parsley and olive oil on a blender to make parsley-garlic oil.
- When the pizza is ready drizzle with parsley-garlic oil and serve.
Do you need more pizza recipes?
What to do with whey? What about whey pizza dough? Sounds good right? Crunchy and flavourful pizza dough. 100% homemade.
Blue cheese, pear and bacon pizza. Savoury and sweet combination to enjoy a different pizza. Homemade beer pizza dough recipe included.