Shrimp and tuna stuffed piquillo peppers with healthy mayonnaise. Easy, fresh and healthy recipe for any summer day.
This is a traditional family recipe with a twist using healthy mayonnaise to make it a bit lighter for summer. The filling itself is delicious, but using it to stuff the piquillo peppers and the vinaigrette, creates the perfect combination.
For more summer recipes check here 🙂 I hope you like them.
If you like this recipe do not forget to leave a comment below.
Shrimp and tuna stuffed piquillo peppersCourse: Appetizers and Snack, Pintxos (Tapas)Cuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Medium
- Finely chop shrimps, olives and tuna. Or place them all in a food chopper and pulse a couple of times.
- Place all chopped ingredients in a medium-size bowl, add mayonnaise and combine well.
- Slice open the top of each piquillo to create a pocket. Carefully and using a spoon fill each pepper with the mixture. Arrange stuffed pepper on a platter.
- Finely chop all the ingredients and place them in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, salt and vinegar. Stir well with a small whisk or fork.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over peppers and serve.