Marinated sea bass or quick tiradito.
If you are looking for a fresh and easy appetizer idea, you should try this quick version of tiradido.
Want the regular-real Peruvian tiradito? check this recipe.
But if you do not have time for that and still want a fresh appetizer, let’s make some quick marinated sea bass.
Marinated sea bass – quick tiraditoCourse: Appetizers and SnackCuisine: PeruvianDifficulty: Easy
2 sea bass fillet, skinless
1 teaspoon aji amarillo paste
25 ml lime juice
A pinch of garlic powder
A pinch of ginger powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
1/2 pear, diced
Optional: Fresh cilantro leaves
- Place the serving cups in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the sea bass into thin slices. Place them in the cups.
- In a small bowl combine: ají amarillo paste, lime juice, garlic powder, ginger powder, sea salt flakes, black pepper and the diced pear. Transfer to the cups and mix.
- Top with some crunchy corn and drizzle with olive oil. Add some cilantro leaves and serve immediately.
- The lime juice will cook the raw fish within a couple of minutes so it is important to serve and to enjoy it as soon as possible.